Egg Tart Recipe
90g unsalted butter, room temp
20g icing sugar
170g flour, sifted
1 cup soya milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
How to make shell...
1. cream butter and icing sugar with a wooden spatula for 2-3 mins
2. Add in the egg and soya milk and blend well with the butter
3. Add in flour and knead into a dough
4. Chill dough for 30mins
5. Then put into mould (i used muffin pan)
How to make fillings...
1. In a small pan over medium heat, dissolve sugar in milk. Remove from heat and let rest until warm.
2. Beat eggs with vanilla and add to mik solution.
3. Pass filling through a strainer and pour into tart mould.
4. Bake at 200 C until cook. 15-20 mins
The crust needed some improvement to make it a bit softer, i think the filling is perfect... overall, this 1st timer egg tart still taste pretty good and only requires basic ingredients.